Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Changes to the blog.


So to say I’ve not been a very prolific blogger is pretty obvious just by looking at the content of my blog.  But it is something I want to recommit myself to going forward.  Like anyone else, I’ve got thoughts and opinions on many topics that I’d like an opportunity to express.  Hopefully in a way that others are interested in tuning into.
That being said, the content of my blog will change focus and move away from technology topics.  I made a career change late last year and now work for Microsoft as a Premier Field Engineer.  It was a great opportunity, and has been a very positive change for me in many ways.

That being said however, any blogging I may intend to do in the future about technology topics will be done via the TechNet blogs.  That means my focus on this private blog will be on non-technology topics, and that any opinions expressed here are strictly my own.
So stay tuned for upcoming posts about my thoughts on science, critical thinking, how being a Dad has changed me in many ways, and of course my thoughts on religion and culture and how they tie in with the idea of a modern secular society.  And hopefully, I stay true to the sentiment of one of my favorite Buddhist sayings:
Do not speak unless it improves on silence - Buddhist saying

0 comments:

Post a Comment